Blackguards and crafting

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Locust
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:11 pm

Blackguards and crafting

Unread post by Locust »

I was taking a look around and see a lot of class changes; notably that blackguards now have a small selection of spells, which I think is great. I was wondering do those spells work off your wisdom or charisma though? I see you get bonus spells according to charisma, so I'd assume charisma is the main stat, but I could easily be wrong. I don't want to accidentally make a character that can't cast anything. :)

Secondly; is there any kind of crafting on this server? Whether a fully custom system, or simply using the default official campaign rules. I was thinking of taking craft armor for some roleplay, yet I won't be playing a mage, so wasn't sure how good/bad of an idea that was.

Thanks for any help.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Blackguards and crafting

Unread post by Luna »

Yup Charisma [WIS].

And we don't have crafting right now.

Return to “Questions for DMs”