Gaining languages; int has gone up

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Charraj
Posts: 2741
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:38 pm
Location: EST

Gaining languages; int has gone up

Unread post by Charraj »

So I didn't know until I read it on the forums tonight, but apparently I can gain a new language whenever my int modifier goes up?
Since starting my character, I've put everything into int. He's currently level 22, so my int modifier has gone up twice now.
Do I really get to gain two new languages because of this?
Character in question is Charraj Cain.
Thanks in advance!
Molly Longshot - Wheeee!
Sempo - Former butler, wandering priest
Mara - Paladin of Jergal
Tabby - Hedge witch, former bandit
Charraj Cain - Mystran. Dead.
DM Mister Rogers - It's such a good feeling to know that we're lifelong friends.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Gaining languages; int has gone up

Unread post by Luna »

I think so. Just ask a DM online to grant them.

Return to “Questions for DMs”