Monks and Multiclassing

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Rotkreuz5
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:15 am

Monks and Multiclassing

Unread post by Rotkreuz5 »

I have a simple questionhttp://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Arcane_magic#cite_note-PH3.5-p305-0 about monks and monk order multiclass options. I was reading that certain monk orders only allow for certain types of multiclass options, (or none at all). Are the monk PC's we build restricted to these multiclass options? (If we do so, that is.)

The options avalaible to my monk in particular offer nothing useful, But I don't want to come across as a bad roleplayer or some kind of powerbuilder. I await the ruling.
DM Sword
Posts: 661
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:56 pm

Re: Monks and Multiclassing

Unread post by DM Sword »

There is only one enforced restriction, monks cannot multiclass as druids. Also, if you do multiclass you must have at least 3 levels in each class by level 30. Other than that, do what you feel is right for your character's RP style.

Return to “Questions for DMs”