Permission to Eilistraee :-p

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Drow4d20
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:31 pm

Permission to Eilistraee :-p

Unread post by Drow4d20 »

Alright so I have this young yath of Kiransalee whom also worships Lloth. She is 63 which in drow society is pretty much a teen. She is learning the ways of Shammath which she is not liking very much so far and has made more enemies than friends. She is known as the infamous "Drow with the longest name" lol.

What I would like to do with her is RP getting stripped of title, thrown out of her quellar and thrown out of Shammath. I would like to put a level on fighter class or just RP that she is one, for she will lose faith in her gods. While playing as a faithless cleric I will not use her cleric abilities. One day while she is wandering the caverns of the underdark Eilistraee appears to her and takes her mind into a vision where she is told to leave the underdark and start a temple on Eilistraee on the surface world so that she can start earning respect for Eilistraee followers and try to even out the karma if you will... I hope that in time she will not be attacked on site by surface players due to earning their trust.

I'm not trying to start an army of drizzt's or anything but I do want to start the faction for good drow either on the surface or in a place where good drow can leave the underdark. perhaps in time allow them free passage to the surface once they earn the respect of baldurs gate or some other city. Perhaps in the time of need the temple of Eilistraee will aid a human city in a battle or some thing...
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Permission to Eilistraee :-p

Unread post by Luna »

I approved the post for replies.. I don't really have a comment on it.
TheVoid
Retired Staff
Posts: 2107
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:59 pm

Re: Permission to Eilistraee :-p

Unread post by TheVoid »

Let's revisit this when the UD to surface passage opens up and you are allowed to actually attempt to make the trip.

If you want to start an Eilistraee group in the underdark, go ahead. There are a few players that have already started Eilistraee RP groups but they are not always active. Concerning the surface though, drow are still KoS so if you make it up there when the areas open up and get killed you will most likely be sent back to the UD and would have to make the trip again.

I don't know if there will be ever a permanent residence on the surface for drow good or bad aligned.
User avatar
Drow4d20
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: Permission to Eilistraee :-p

Unread post by Drow4d20 »

most evil drow wear darker colors. If the members of the eilistraee were to wear lighter colors and not kill anyone then I think it would work. Probably wont happen anytime soon though.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."

Return to “Questions for DMs”