PVP question

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Rotkreuz5
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:15 am

PVP question

Unread post by Rotkreuz5 »

My Pc got into a conflict with another PC and they had a Duel. During which, I killed him when I didn't mean to. I have seen people attack others and the victims didn't die. Is there a way to set my damage to not kill other players?
Hydrocarbonated
Posts: 1870
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:15 pm

Re: PVP question

Unread post by Hydrocarbonated »

They probably 'bled out'. Unfortunately, the PVP script doesn't always catch that. If your victim ended up with between 0 and -9 HP, the game may have seen it as a monster kill. It's normally a rare occurence.
Arivain - A man of guts and bravery, after all.
Ward Williamson - "(expletive) insane."
mar3usmc
Retired Staff
Posts: 663
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:53 am

Re: PVP question

Unread post by mar3usmc »

Yea, keep kicking the crap out of them until you are sure they are dead. :twisted: , but not fugued dead. If this happens though just contact the DMs, or if none are on just screen shot it and they will more than likely reimburse your xp loss.
I'm the guy that kills you by using your own greed and stupidity against you while making you laugh about it.
Enjoy!

Return to “Questions for DMs”