I got my character's appearance changed by a DM a few weeks ago, and have been moving slower ever since. A couple people on the forums said the appearance change is what did it, and told me I should tell the DMs about it.
Is there any way to fix this? Thanks!
*edit* Randall says his/her friends could only fix it by copying their character sheets, deleting their characters, and then rebuilding them with DM help. Sounds cumbersome. Any thoughts? Or is there another way?
Appearance changed by DM, now moving slow
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Charraj
- Posts: 2741
- Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:38 pm
- Location: EST
Appearance changed by DM, now moving slow
Molly Longshot - Wheeee!
Sempo - Former butler, wandering priest
Mara - Paladin of Jergal
Tabby - Hedge witch, former bandit
Charraj Cain - Mystran. Dead.
DM Mister Rogers - It's such a good feeling to know that we're lifelong friends.
Sempo - Former butler, wandering priest
Mara - Paladin of Jergal
Tabby - Hedge witch, former bandit
-
DM Sword
- Posts: 661
- Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:56 pm
Re: Appearance changed by DM, now moving slow
I think you will need a full rebuild, contact a DM in game.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Appearance changed by DM, now moving slow
PM me your bioware account and the character name.
I can edit your BIC and fix that.
I can edit your BIC and fix that.