Eldritch Knight PRC

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Hogmanay Melchett
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:55 am

Eldritch Knight PRC

Unread post by Hogmanay Melchett »

Hi there

I am thinking of taking the Eldritch Knight PRC but I am unsure as to the requirements. Do we still have to fulfill the skill requiements such as Diplomacy 8? I only ask as they do not show as requirements in game but are mentioned in the manuals.

Cheers
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Eldritch Knight PRC

Unread post by Luna »

I think it's the same as listed in the nwn2 wiki.

We haven't changed it at all on our server.

You need martial weapon proficiency and casting 3rd level spells.

http://nwn2.wikia.com/wiki/Eldritch_Knight



If you try to take it and run into problems, send me private message on the forums.
Hogmanay Melchett
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:55 am

Re: Eldritch Knight PRC

Unread post by Hogmanay Melchett »

Thank you for your response. It's just that in the NWN2 manual is says that the EK must have:

Alignment: non-evil
Feats: Alertness, Iron Will
Skills: Diplomacy 8, Lore 4 and Survival 2
Able to cast 3rd level Arcane spells

And this is different to the NWN Wiki.

Cheers
Kaedrin
Recognized Donor
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 2:10 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Eldritch Knight PRC

Unread post by Kaedrin »

The game manual has the most errors I've ever seen between the game and the printed page. Tread with caution when using it. Dual wielding feats are also incredibly incorrect.

Return to “Questions for DMs”