Visibility of Hellfire mode
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Psyike
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:24 pm
- Location: Ohio, USA
Visibility of Hellfire mode
I recently took my first level of hellfire warlock, which grants access to a hellfire mode that you can toggle on and off. When on, there's a great animation that shows the caster's hands on fire, but the person I was playing with tonight couldn't see the animation on their screen. Is this normal/anyway to make it visible to all players? I'd rather have the visual aid than having to type *hands erupt in flames* 
Ryltar Rik'dorl - "Some lust for wealth and others for love. I lust for power, the means for both."
Cade Thorngage - "All you giants look the same to me."
Cade Thorngage - "All you giants look the same to me."
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Visibility of Hellfire mode
It's broken. Only the hellfire warlock can see the animations.
No one has figured out how to fix this for persistent worlds.
And ye the hellfire animations are some of the best if not the best.
It's to bad they can't be seen.
No one has figured out how to fix this for persistent worlds.
And ye the hellfire animations are some of the best if not the best.
It's to bad they can't be seen.
-
Psyike
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:24 pm
- Location: Ohio, USA
Re: Visibility of Hellfire mode
Aww 
Thanks for the reply, Luna.
Thanks for the reply, Luna.
Ryltar Rik'dorl - "Some lust for wealth and others for love. I lust for power, the means for both."
Cade Thorngage - "All you giants look the same to me."
Cade Thorngage - "All you giants look the same to me."