Death Ward

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Eral'ai
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:19 pm

Death Ward

Unread post by Eral'ai »

I was told that Death Ward could not be dispelled by any means, is this true?
Thrieril Aloseven
Eral'ai Danoscia
Glaran Amenfaar
Jorgun Zelthas
Maecius wrote:I am no longer squinting. This thread has given me great happiness. It is a New Year's Eve miracle.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Death Ward

Unread post by Luna »

I'm not sure. The post is approved for replies if anyone knows.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Death Ward

Unread post by Luna »

I guess a certain player didn't want to post a reply, but sent it to me.

It does get dispelled based on what he said.
Hydrocarbonated
Posts: 1870
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:15 pm

Re: Death Ward

Unread post by Hydrocarbonated »

Dispellable, not breachable. Enormous difference.
Arivain - A man of guts and bravery, after all.
Ward Williamson - "(expletive) insane."

Return to “Questions for DMs”