Server Location

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

drummo
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:16 am

Server Location

Unread post by drummo »

Apologies if this has been discussed already but my forum searches for any information regarding the topic all failed :(

I'm playing from Australia and averaging a ping of ~450

If you are willing to share the geographical location of the server I would be able to (hopefully...) use a tunneling service to remedy the significant delay I've been experiencing.

Thank you kindly.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Server Location

Unread post by Luna »

It's in the middle of the U.S.

We have been full almost all the time lately which may contribute to a bad ping to.

Try pinging the actual server IP from DOS or a web application and see how that is.

Usually the ping via nwn2 is a lot slower.

Return to “Questions for DMs”