Tiefling Question

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Cube404
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Tiefling Question

Unread post by Cube404 »

Hiya, I'm relatively new to the server, and I've been wondering if it's at all possible to mod in a Tail for Tieflings? I know I can't do it Locally (Being that the server saves the Characters, derp).

Just wondering if there's any way to somehow get a Tail.

Thanks!
Last edited by Cube404 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Tiefling Question

Unread post by Luna »

Cube.. staff decided a long long time ago nobody would get tails or wings. :?
Cube404
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: Tiefling Question

Unread post by Cube404 »

Oh well, thought I'd ask. Thanks for the swift reply!

Return to “Questions for DMs”