Pay Pal Is Up!
Moderator: Moderator
-
Administrator
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:14 pm
Pay Pal Is Up!
For now here is the link for donations. I will post weekly on what is in the account and what we need for our next bill.
Original PayPal Account (Luna's Account): https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/websc ... 51d2c62172
So what we will do is donate into this account and I will pay the monthly server bill with it. I promise you not a dime will come out for anything other than monthly server payments. Also please note that we can get better deals the longer we sign up and pay for.
Right now it will cost us as follows.
Month = $150.00
If we can get 18 people to pay just $10.00 bucks a month, we will be set. If we fail to raise the money, we will lose or server. If you cannot, please feel free to visit our sponsor on occasion at the bottom of the forum index.
Thanks so much for your help.
Original PayPal Account (Luna's Account): https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/websc ... 51d2c62172
So what we will do is donate into this account and I will pay the monthly server bill with it. I promise you not a dime will come out for anything other than monthly server payments. Also please note that we can get better deals the longer we sign up and pay for.
Right now it will cost us as follows.
Month = $150.00
If we can get 18 people to pay just $10.00 bucks a month, we will be set. If we fail to raise the money, we will lose or server. If you cannot, please feel free to visit our sponsor on occasion at the bottom of the forum index.
Thanks so much for your help.
Last edited by sinsemilla on Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
ragnarok1983
- Posts: 551
- Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 3:24 pm
- Location: [troll/bot]
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
I'm broke, but here's some cash anyway.
$20 to the "Take Up My Spare Time" fund... also known as "Reason My Wife Will Eventually Leave Me" fund, hahaha. Thanks for the relatively-free entertainment!
$20 to the "Take Up My Spare Time" fund... also known as "Reason My Wife Will Eventually Leave Me" fund, hahaha. Thanks for the relatively-free entertainment!
-
amanda
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 5:22 am
- Location: Brazil
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Count me in. I can cover US$20,00 a month.
I already sent the first US20,00 last week.
I'll be making a donation on my brother's name every 5th day of the month.
Humm... Making donations on other people's names. I feel like a corrupt politician or something. :D
I already sent the first US20,00 last week.
I'll be making a donation on my brother's name every 5th day of the month.
Humm... Making donations on other people's names. I feel like a corrupt politician or something. :D
-
Smyssel
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 12:53 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
[quote="amanda"]Count me in. I can cover US$20,00 a month.
I already sent the first US20,00 last week.
I'll be making a donation on my brother's name every 5th day of the month.
Humm... Making donations on other people's names. I feel like a corrupt politician or something. :D[/quote]
An ordinary politician, you mean? ;)
I already sent the first US20,00 last week.
I'll be making a donation on my brother's name every 5th day of the month.
Humm... Making donations on other people's names. I feel like a corrupt politician or something. :D[/quote]
An ordinary politician, you mean? ;)
-
zoombee84
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:32 pm
- Location: Israel
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
yeah we all do our best i guess :) i still keep with my 10$ montly fee for your free great source of entertainment
-
Mausman
- Posts: 573
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:34 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
$ 30 smacked in the pot, don't spend it all in one place ;) :D
-
Akavit
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:27 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Here's my second annual contribution.
-
Zhentil_Keep
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:54 am
- Location: Kingston, Ontario
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
I just started my monthly $10 donations again as well!
hopefully if a few more people do this per month we won't have anymore funding issues!!
hopefully if a few more people do this per month we won't have anymore funding issues!!
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
For the Moment, please don't donate.
We have to change around our billing information and the donate link.
We have to change around our billing information and the donate link.
-
Zhentil_Keep
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:54 am
- Location: Kingston, Ontario
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Has this issue been fixed?
I need to donate again for this month
Thanks!
I need to donate again for this month
Thanks!
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
not yet.. we need to get a new link going.
-
Zhentil_Keep
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:54 am
- Location: Kingston, Ontario
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Well normally you can use email address as well right?? Would it be possible to get an email address posted to send the donations to until the link has been fixed?
I'm not sure of the situation so I apologize If this isn't possible.
Thanks!
I'm not sure of the situation so I apologize If this isn't possible.
Thanks!
-
Molag__Bal
- Posts: 2925
- Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:00 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Pay Pal is working again. Considering how taxed the server has been the last couple of weeks, now seems like a good time to donate folks.
-
BunchofCrooks
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:52 pm
- Location: North Carolina, USA
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Ok, so I know this might be difficult, but is it possible? I would like to make a donation each month, but it is a near certainty that I'm going to forget. Is there anyway to do an autodraft or to send a reminder via email or PM or such?
-
Pyron
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:48 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
What exactly are the specs for this server? I might be able to get rid of all of the costs it takes to maintain it. I actually work for a major hosting company and have a server of my own colocated.