Noble Houses of the Gate
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Murrough
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:08 am
Noble Houses of the Gate
Sorry to everyone if this is already posted elsewhere, but can I get a list of the rules for making a noble, including a list of the family names of noble blood in the gate? I can't seem to find this information anywhere.
-
rokranon
- Posts: 997
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 12:55 pm
- Location: Arkansas, United States
Re: Noble Houses of the Gate
There aren't any rules to making a noble, so far as I know. It is a staff decision to make a noble out of a character that has displayed unswerving dedication and service to the city and lands over a long period of time.
I don't know about the NPC nobility, other than our four Grand Dukes: Entar Silvershield, Eltan, Belt, and Liia Jannath.
The PC noble houses thus far established are:
Wyndsoul (Dallenthel and Valenthel, both inactive)
Crownsilver (Justin Crownsilver)
Ness (Borton Ness)
Rokranon (Jonas Rokranon)
I don't know about the NPC nobility, other than our four Grand Dukes: Entar Silvershield, Eltan, Belt, and Liia Jannath.
The PC noble houses thus far established are:
Wyndsoul (Dallenthel and Valenthel, both inactive)
Crownsilver (Justin Crownsilver)
Ness (Borton Ness)
Rokranon (Jonas Rokranon)
Sir Jonas Rokranon - Bio/History
Harwin Rokranon - Bio
DM Rokranon | DM Vindicator - Event Write-Ups (Retired)
Harwin Rokranon - Bio
DM Rokranon | DM Vindicator - Event Write-Ups (Retired)