Assassin Qualification for AA

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
TeoDeathDealer
Posts: 606
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: West Bend, WI (USA)

Assassin Qualification for AA

Unread post by TeoDeathDealer »

Ok, asked DMs in game; "look on forums" was my answer...I can't find any reference on forums, so I ask again....answer is "well, 3rd level arcane spells required, so whenever that is"....again, no reference on server that I can find, so....

Please answer the question "how many assassin levels are required to qualify for AA, or point me to the information on the forums.

The answer, "I don't know" is also acceptable. Making me sound like an idiot is not acceptable.
TeoDeathDealer
Teo, What lies beneath is hidden for a reason
Angel, Swabby and cook for the DragonWing
Missy, Knight General of the Order of the Rose
Lea Littlefoot, Knight in training and ranger of the Order
Jerel, The eyes are indeed a window to the soul
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Assassin Qualification for AA

Unread post by Luna »

Shoot, I don't remember. I'll try to look this evening.

I would guess 1 or 3 levels though.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Assassin Qualification for AA

Unread post by Luna »

It looks like you only need 1 to me.

But you still need to take 3 assassin levels by level 20 to not break the power builder rule.

Return to “Questions for DMs”