Assassin spells?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

ianmaybeme
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Assassin spells?

Unread post by ianmaybeme »

Just got the first level of assassin and I see the "first level spells" feat in my character screen. It says I am able to cast multiple spells, but I can only see one feat and it activates ghostly visage. Help?
Haman
Faraq Jabir
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Assassin spells?

Unread post by Luna »

I don't know ianmaybeme.

Whats your INT? You technically get 0 spells at level 1, but can get a bonus spell if you have enough INT.
Hydrocarbonated
Posts: 1870
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:15 pm

Re: Assassin spells?

Unread post by Hydrocarbonated »

Generally assassins won't be able to cast spells until level 2 or 3. My understanding is that the initial feat is just to lay the groundwork for that, not an actual ability to cast at level 1.
Arivain - A man of guts and bravery, after all.
Ward Williamson - "(expletive) insane."

Return to “Questions for DMs”