relog as teleport

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Orbi
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:14 am

relog as teleport

Unread post by Orbi »

Can player use relog to teleport from dungeon to town or is it considered metagaming? If yes, can he do that at server restarts?
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: relog as teleport

Unread post by Luna »

I'm not 100% sure I understand you, but I think you wouldn't want to do that.
Orbi
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:14 am

Re: relog as teleport

Unread post by Orbi »

When I am in dungeon and dont want to run all the way to sell the items, i just log out, log back and choose to spawn in Elf song.

Return to “Questions for DMs”