Imp Uncanny Dodge Question.

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Cube404
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Imp Uncanny Dodge Question.

Unread post by Cube404 »

All right lets say I've just had a glance at this Feat's text, and I think I confused myself. For anyone who hasn't read it, here :

"A character with this feature can no longer be flanked. This defense denies another character the option to sneak attack the character by flanking her, unless the attacker has at least four more class levels, in their class which provides sneak attack, than the target does. "

Now, lets say I've got multiple classes that give Sneak Attack bonuses (Psh like I'd ever have those). How would determining Levels go?
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Imp Uncanny Dodge Question.

Unread post by Luna »

Unfortunately this feat and uncanny dodge I think have never worked.

Obsidian never fixed them either in any of the patches.
DM Sword
Posts: 661
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:56 pm

Re: Imp Uncanny Dodge Question.

Unread post by DM Sword »

The feats did work, and then they actually broke them with their patches. They then realized how badly they screwed up this game and stopped releasing patches. That was my understanding anyway.

Return to “Questions for DMs”