Nwn2 version question ?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

rafalordon
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:55 am

Nwn2 version question ?

Unread post by rafalordon »

Hey !

I'm new here, some friends have told me that this is good place to spend some time. To the point, somehow i cannot log in. I got a meassage "server version and client version doesn't match" ? What this can mean, i do have orginal nwn2 version without any expansions (MoB or SoZ) whould that be a problem ? I downloaded all haks required from the web here. Any help plaease ? :)
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Nwn2 version question ?

Unread post by Luna »

You need MOTB. Soz is highly recommended as some things will just not show up if you don't have it.

And you just need to be patched to the latest patch which I think is 1.24.

Return to “Questions for DMs”