Is it broken or not? Some have told me it is some have told me it isn't.
It works for me I think but sometimes I have to re-equip the item after resting and even more so after area transition/coming out of polymorph. Is this a problem unique to me or not? And either way will it be fixed?
Spell resistance
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Spell resistance
SR on items should be fixed. I haven't extensively tested all scenario's though.
SR from say being a drow or monk was never broken.
The easiest way to see if it's working is to bring up your character sheet, and look at the SR on it and see what it says.
It's near the bottom.
SR from say being a drow or monk was never broken.
The easiest way to see if it's working is to bring up your character sheet, and look at the SR on it and see what it says.
It's near the bottom.
-
Knightmare
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 1696
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 1:21 am
- Location: One step ahead!
Re: Spell resistance
There's a script re-applying it now. I haven't seen a pattern in the application interval itself, but watch your event log - it will randomly state that you have spell resistance XX if you have a spell resistance item equipped.
When you light a candle, you cast a shadow too ~ Artemis
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven ~ Xanthor
Your enemy's enemy is your friend ~ Tiberius
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven ~ Xanthor
Your enemy's enemy is your friend ~ Tiberius
-
Candide
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:00 pm
Re: Spell resistance
I have looked there and it defintly turns off in some of the situations I said. Anyway an item could have noy got fixed whe everything else did?
-
Candide
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:00 pm
Re: Spell resistance
I have noticed spell resistance dissapears EVERYTIME I equip and unequip a weapon. Is this just happening too me?
-
Candide
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:00 pm
Re: Spell resistance
Close this thread. I have been a massive noob. The icon kept dissappearing and I checked the character window but in the bottom section and it wasnt there. But further up the list it is there all the time! Sorry about that :/
However that means there is a bug which makes the icon dissapear but that is only minor as you still get the SR
However that means there is a bug which makes the icon dissapear but that is only minor as you still get the SR