I thought hard on it. The studded means enforced with metal. So is it forbidden to druids?
also if you got such aarmor from creature, it is still studded with iron. That means that even so this armor is forbidden for druids. Am I wrong?
Druids and studded leather armor.
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Rainbow Prism
- Posts: 400
- Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:57 am
Druids and studded leather armor.
When someone calls you elitist, he automatically admits that your RP is superior to his.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Druids and studded leather armor.
* approved for replies *
I forgot how it is in PnP but I thought they can wear it.
I forgot how it is in PnP but I thought they can wear it.
-
Hydrocarbonated
- Posts: 1870
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:15 pm
Re: Druids and studded leather armor.
Having said that, we may be using "studded leather" as a base type for certain exotic hides. As a rule, if it doesn't have a property on it to indicate that the armor is non-metal, then it shouldn't be worn.d20srd wrote:Druids are proficient with light and medium armor but are prohibited from wearing metal armor; thus, they may wear only padded, leather, or hide armor. (A druid may also wear wooden armor that has been altered by the ironwood spell so that it functions as though it were steel. See the ironwood spell description)
Druids are proficient with shields (except tower shields) but must use only wooden ones.
Arivain - A man of guts and bravery, after all.
Ward Williamson - "(expletive) insane."
Ward Williamson - "(expletive) insane."
-
Rainbow Prism
- Posts: 400
- Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:57 am
Re: Druids and studded leather armor.
But I have an Umberhulk Studded Leather Armor. It reads creature's name in the place of material. So it can be worn by a druid, in this case?
When someone calls you elitist, he automatically admits that your RP is superior to his.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Druids and studded leather armor.
I think so.
-
Hydrocarbonated
- Posts: 1870
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:15 pm
Re: Druids and studded leather armor.
Precisely.
Arivain - A man of guts and bravery, after all.
Ward Williamson - "(expletive) insane."
Ward Williamson - "(expletive) insane."