New character questions.

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

TheNewb
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:11 pm

New character questions.

Unread post by TheNewb »

Hello, ive got some questions id like to ask about a character I want to make, and then one or two that have nothing to do with that at all.

1: For the dervish class, would a scythe work for it? It is a slashing (and piercing) weapon after all.

2: Friend wants to be a necromancer type person. I recall that all the undead summons in NWN2 suck pretty hard if memory serves. How about in this server? Has the suck been fixed or is necromancy still just a wish and a dream?

3: Are there any plans to release new classes in the future? IF so how about some sort of necromancer class? I know we have the pale master....but he just seems so crappy. You think a master of the undead would be more....masterful?
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: New character questions.

Unread post by Luna »

1) Shoot, I forgot. Kaedrin knows. I know we have some posts around here about that to.

2) Nothing has been changed

3) Yes. Not sure if any specific to necromancy are being targeted though.

Return to “Questions for DMs”