DM help required

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

dynekaiba
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:58 pm

DM help required

Unread post by dynekaiba »

I hope this is the right place for this request...
I've been after a right hand claw for aaaages. Probably about a month now.
Then I finally found a Bleeding Wound from the vendor in Nashkel that someone sold to him.
So, I went to examine it first, and make sure it was the correct one, as I right clicked...lag :( But because of the lag I ended up accidentally buying it for 54,000 G.... and to put the icing on the cake, the Bleeding Wound, which I've been told by DM's is a right hand weapon, is in fact a left hand!

So, the jist of it is this... can a DM reverse the sale that was inadvertently performed by an act of Lag-God, or does that go against server rules?
Last edited by dynekaiba on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: DM help required

Unread post by Luna »

Are you asking for 54gp back?
mar3usmc
Retired Staff
Posts: 663
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:53 am

Re: DM help required

Unread post by mar3usmc »

Luna wrote:Are you asking for 54gp back?
:lol:
I'm the guy that kills you by using your own greed and stupidity against you while making you laugh about it.
Enjoy!
Molag__Bal
Posts: 2925
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:00 pm

Re: DM help required

Unread post by Molag__Bal »

Pretty sure he means 54k.

I'm also fairly certain that when you examine a claw, it states which hand it goes on.

Return to “Questions for DMs”