Having Character Log-in Problem

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Darius
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:04 pm

Having Character Log-in Problem

Unread post by Darius »

Okay, I have 3 characters. Rith Lelivia (The troublesome one it seem) Darius Fellbane, and Arrannis Vilamythess.

Whenever I try to log-in as Rith, I don't get sent to Mystra's domain, therefore making it impossible to update my character bio to a character description, since I posted her bio here on the forums. Whenever I log in, I get sent straight to Gloura's Wings, without speaking to Mystra, and because of that I can't edit the bio.

Any help you guys can give me for this?
"I have heard good and bad about the surface. But tell me this: Can it really be any worse than a society ruled by Matriarchal Spider-Worshipers and slavery?" ~Darius Fellbane
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Having Character Log-in Problem

Unread post by Luna »

Even after a server reset? You don't go to the Nexus?

Return to “Questions for DMs”