2nd try: Lore of the lands.
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Rainbow Prism
- Posts: 400
- Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:57 am
2nd try: Lore of the lands.
I asked about the subforum if it gets renewed or updated. The reason I ask is cause we cannot tell everybody about guides and all and say 'go buy them and read them'. We need lore about many things we have, yet with updates and new zones, we have not much lore. So will it ever get any update?
When someone calls you elitist, he automatically admits that your RP is superior to his.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: 2nd try: Lore of the lands.
I think it doesn't now. I can't recall why.
One of the DM's can probably answer hopefully.
One of the DM's can probably answer hopefully.
-
rokranon
- Posts: 997
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 12:55 pm
- Location: Arkansas, United States
Re: 2nd try: Lore of the lands.
I'm willing to help look into source material, and write up summaries for this and that (or just copy the important bits) for approval for posting to the lore section. What kinds of things are more 'sooner rather than later' topics to find lore on?
Sir Jonas Rokranon - Bio/History
Harwin Rokranon - Bio
DM Rokranon | DM Vindicator - Event Write-Ups (Retired)
Harwin Rokranon - Bio
DM Rokranon | DM Vindicator - Event Write-Ups (Retired)
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: 2nd try: Lore of the lands.
It's primarily an issue of time, whether or not the Lore of the Lands forums get updates.
We are trying to put server Lore in there, as well; not just sourcebook Lore.
What I would honestly like to put together is a BG Lore-based wiki. Unfortunately, I just don't have the time right now.
-- We do accept submissions of Lore, but we also have to be careful about copyright infringement. All Lore needs to be cited and, where possible, put into your own words.
We are trying to put server Lore in there, as well; not just sourcebook Lore.
What I would honestly like to put together is a BG Lore-based wiki. Unfortunately, I just don't have the time right now.
-- We do accept submissions of Lore, but we also have to be careful about copyright infringement. All Lore needs to be cited and, where possible, put into your own words.
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC