Cleric of Bhaal
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
AlphaCadillac
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:28 pm
- Location: Iowa
Cleric of Bhaal
Okay so I finally broke down and want to create an evil surface character.. My plan was to go Cleric of Bhaal.. Perfect assassin.. Well I get a interesting message when I try and cast as a priest of Bhaal. "Your spell power seems to fade etc etc, your deity has denied you". Something like that.. Whats the deal? do I have to kill people to use my clerical spells? My domains and alignment are correct.
Raego, Fouche Walker, Seb Fointaine, https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id ... Nm4xhJrnmc
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Cleric of Bhaal
Whats your alignment. PM me if you don't want to post it.
It looks like you have to be LN, LE, or NE.
It looks like you have to be LN, LE, or NE.