Greetings,
In the last few days, I've wandered around looking for adventure...only to find a few inaccessible areas. So, I'm wondering— from the list below—if these areas are offline/broken, or actually just not built out:
1. Slippery entrance cave behind the orphanage.
2. Cave in Graveyard, at the back of the slightly raised plot (I think it is East)
3. Razimuth’s Tower in the Palace District.
I just couldn't get any response trying to walk into or click to enter for these areas. FYI, I was playing on SVR2.
Thanks,
Steve
Inaccessible Areas In and Around Baldur's Gate
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
stevebarracuda
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 849
- Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:25 am
- Location: The itchy, scratchy recesses of your mind.
Inaccessible Areas In and Around Baldur's Gate
As J.G. Ballard has said, "It's a mistake to hold back and refuse to accept one's own nature."
-
Hydrocarbonated
- Posts: 1870
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:15 pm
Re: Inaccessible Areas In and Around Baldur's Gate
Currently those areas aren't built out.
Arivain - A man of guts and bravery, after all.
Ward Williamson - "(expletive) insane."
Ward Williamson - "(expletive) insane."