DM Timezones & Availability

The Latest on DM Events and Campaigns.

Moderators: Moderator, DM

User avatar
Maecius
Retired Admin
Posts: 11639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

DM Timezones & Availability

Unread post by Maecius »

This thread is for DMs who want to list their time zone and normal availability for the player base:

DM Maecius (UTC -6/-5) is normally available during the North American evening hours (6 PM to 12 AM CST).
Really Evil Pigeon
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 6:48 am

Re: DM Timezones & Availability

Unread post by Really Evil Pigeon »

I'm GMT +9.5

But I can and have been on any time, I don't have a regular sleep or work cycle due to being in hospitality

I'm also Availiable the questions I can from player side, My character's name is Rith'alaria
It's flattering it is to have people think I am my character, which is quite the compliment that made my character, deep and stirring an emotion with in you personally.
Katzenjammer
Posts: 706
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 9:03 pm

Re: DM Timezones & Availability

Unread post by Katzenjammer »

GMT -6, avaliable in evenings, rarely during the day due to work. Often on until late night/early mornings. Can be reachable player side as Siomir Danneren for general questions. Weekend playtimes vary widely, but often early in the afternoon until the wee hours of the morning.
"A man is only as old as the women he feels." -Groucho Marx.
DM mdwagner
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:13 pm
Location: California

Re: DM Timezones & Availability

Unread post by DM mdwagner »

GMT -8 :D

Availability = after 9 PM
Durntog Kaz-Dangt ~ Dwarf Battle Priest of Vergadain
Slawtta Du Vaein ~ Sadistic Hin
Sherk-Rathi ~ Drow Outkast

Lore Base of the 1353 Campaign

Campaign State of Affairs - 1353 - Year of the Arch
User avatar
Charraj
Posts: 2741
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:38 pm
Location: EST

Re: DM Timezones & Availability

Unread post by Charraj »

GMT -5, American EST.
Available at random times (whenever I don't have class, work, or homework).
Molly Longshot - Wheeee!
Sempo - Former butler, wandering priest
Mara - Paladin of Jergal
Tabby - Hedge witch, former bandit
Charraj Cain - Mystran. Dead.
DM Mister Rogers - It's such a good feeling to know that we're lifelong friends.
Avara
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:49 am

Re: DM Timezones & Availability

Unread post by Avara »

GMT +1 (CET / Central European Time)

Usually online during midday CET and/or evening CET - I am switching between Server 1 & 2 so you might look on the other one if you need help and no one is around.
DeathlessFigure01
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:11 am
Location: Suomi

Re: DM Timezones & Availability

Unread post by DeathlessFigure01 »

GMT+2. (EST (Eastern European Time)

Usually online midday or evening/night depending what shift I have at work.
User avatar
MasterSilke
Posts: 257
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:21 pm

Re: DM Timezones & Availability

Unread post by MasterSilke »

My time zone is GMT -6, and I have essentially the same availability as Katz. I am usually availiable in the evening until late that night (roughly 5 pm to 12 am)
Emrys Kerr - Moonshaean Nationalist
Theme

Gavin Kremond - Priest of Beshaba
Theme
DM Sword
Posts: 661
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:56 pm

Re: DM Timezones & Availability

Unread post by DM Sword »

GMT-6 as well.

I am usually on at night and my playtime on the weekends varies widely.
DarkAerial2
Posts: 249
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:26 am
Location: United Kingdom, London

Re: DM Timezones & Availability

Unread post by DarkAerial2 »

Bit late, but:


GMT+0

On whenever!
"Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different?" - C.S. Lewis
Lanaya Gwentheloden - A Loyal, Wandering Soul
Retired [DM] DarkAerial
DM_TPK
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: behind you!!

Re: DM Timezones & Availability

Unread post by DM_TPK »

-5 available after 8pm weekdays and all day randomly on the weekends
TPK=Total Party Kill... I think many have already learned this.
DM Vindicator
Posts: 433
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:05 am
Location: United States

Re: DM Timezones & Availability

Unread post by DM Vindicator »

-6 GMT, US CST. Similar times as DM_TPK. Will be usually available after 9pm weekdays, and fairly random times on the weekends.
DM Vindicator
"There is no greater challenge than to have someone relying upon you; no greater satisfaction than to vindicate his expectation."
DM Napoleon
Posts: 311
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:25 pm
Location: Mexico

Re: DM Timezones & Availability

Unread post by DM Napoleon »

Mostly all day everyday, but that might be changing I will be sure to be more specific.
"The finer points of devotion are about the size of a pin hole.
But there’s millions of them, and if you can connect each dot then you’ve got a diagram of what you think you thought you knew. And if you are willing to admit you know nothing, you’ve got a blueprint for a breakthrough."
User avatar
Passiflora
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.

Re: DM Timezones & Availability

Unread post by Passiflora »

I will be mostly on in the euro times, but also sporadically in the western continent's afternoons.
Go home and be a familly cat!
Imaginations
Posts: 293
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:14 am

Re: DM Timezones & Availability

Unread post by Imaginations »

I am on, well. Whenever. So long as I am not working, reading, in class or out with friends/family/in the outside. I will spent my free time here. I am in the middle of the U.S. Central Time GMT -6:00

Imaginations. :)
As such imagination inspired the artist, and so the world was filled with color.

Return to “Dungeon Master Realms”