Chat logging

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

limited_resources
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:15 am
Location: Arizona, USA

Chat logging

Unread post by limited_resources »

Probably this topic somewhere else, but I did search for it!

Anyway, I am finding that remembering what was said in a conversation is difficult, especially when the exact wording and context is of importance. I thought that logging the chat would be an excellent way of fixing that. But, I can't remember how to turn it on.

Can someone help me with this?

Thank you in advance!
Ravengaard
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:56 pm

Re: Chat logging

Unread post by Ravengaard »

The latest version of the Client Extension (http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=nw ... ail&id=231) Has this functionality. Read through the documentation/patch notes to be sure how it works.

Return to “Questions for DMs”