Skill bonuses on the random loot generator

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

RowllandR
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:26 pm

Skill bonuses on the random loot generator

Unread post by RowllandR »

I was wondering if they have been toned down, i have heard of it going all the way up to +8 and i have seen a screenshot of a +6 but lately i havent seen nor heard anything greater than a +2

so i was just wondering if they have been toned down, and what is the current max limit on it that the random loot generator could be , well...generating

thanks :)
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Skill bonuses on the random loot generator

Unread post by Luna »

I think they were.
I don't think they even went to +8, but what ever it was going to was much higher than it was supposed to be.
Molag__Bal
Posts: 2925
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:00 pm

Re: Skill bonuses on the random loot generator

Unread post by Molag__Bal »

I found a +6 skill bonus item around a month ago, and that was why we decided to reduce the cap to +4. That keeps the random items in line with the rest of our items.

Return to “Questions for DMs”