In-game chat box issues . . . ?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Tejas
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:53 pm

In-game chat box issues . . . ?

Unread post by Tejas »

When I first started playing this mod, I could rp-chat with other players and the chat text would appear both over the characters' head -and- in the chat box in the lower left of the screen. Lately, however, the rp chat has begun to only appear above the characters' head, not in the box. This becomes a problem when there are several characters present, as I don't get a chance to read everyones' rp before they disappear, and since it's not in the chat box, I can't just scroll back up to it and read it. This makes me miss a fair chunk of the RP chat. Is there a way to fix this?
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: In-game chat box issues . . . ?

Unread post by Luna »

I'm not sure. The post is approved for replies though.
Hopefully someone can help.
Hydrocarbonated
Posts: 1870
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:15 pm

Re: In-game chat box issues . . . ?

Unread post by Hydrocarbonated »

Right-click in the chat box and make sure there's an asterisk beside "Include Normal Chat".

It gets turned off a lot.
Arivain - A man of guts and bravery, after all.
Ward Williamson - "(expletive) insane."

Return to “Questions for DMs”