So "Frenzy" does not stack with enhancement bonuses? Looking at the ability I guess I don't understand why it would not stack with a Plus 2 str bonus I get from Ogre gloves.
Also I've been looking around and I'd heard that a plus 12 mod is the most you can get to a stat regardless?
Does this mean I should avoid Barb / Frenzied as the total bonus would be plus 18, but yet cap at plus 12?
Alil confused and any help with these questions would be great.
Thanks
Gix
Frenzied Berserker Question
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Gixustrat
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:41 am
- Location: Minnesota
Frenzied Berserker Question
Graendal - Bard of the Seasons
Guggilli Oneshot - Bing Bang Boom
Eisenhorn - Spells Spells Spells
Online TAG: Entreri00
Guggilli Oneshot - Bing Bang Boom
Eisenhorn - Spells Spells Spells
Online TAG: Entreri00
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Frenzied Berserker Question
Approved for replies.
-
Laenor
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:43 am
- Location: Paris, France
Re: Frenzied Berserker Question
Yeah.
It doesn't stack like barb. bonuses.
And the cap is 12..
Stacking both frenzies is still OK, since at level 20 you get a +8 Rage, meaning Frenzy still grants +4 (+2 if you have a +2 item), with an additional attack.
Anyway the best about frenzy is the supreme power attack feats.
It doesn't stack like barb. bonuses.
And the cap is 12..
Stacking both frenzies is still OK, since at level 20 you get a +8 Rage, meaning Frenzy still grants +4 (+2 if you have a +2 item), with an additional attack.
Anyway the best about frenzy is the supreme power attack feats.
Bragon Stonebender of the Ironfaars - Bodyguard
Donovan Felwithe - Arcanist Extraordinaire
Mordec Ravenblade - Plunderin' midget
Donovan Felwithe - Arcanist Extraordinaire
Mordec Ravenblade - Plunderin' midget