Question

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Danth
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:59 am

Question

Unread post by Danth »

Hello,

I just have a couple questions. Me and my friend are roleplaying evil characters. He is a wizard and I am a warlock. He is aiming to become a Red Wizard. I wanted to match him by becoming a Thayan Knight. What would I need to do to get this class? The class says it must be unlocked by a DM. I did try asking in the D Channel, DM messaged and said to check out the forums and ask here. So here I am. Any information would be appreciated thanks.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Question

Unread post by Luna »

I thought you had to be in the red wizards guild.
Send a PM to the "DM" alias and ask if you can RP to take the class.
See what they say.

Return to “Questions for DMs”