I planned a character out using the nwn2db.com site and under the description for the Elemental Archer Prestige Class it says:
- Path of Elements: At first level, the elemental archer must choose one of the four elements they wish to channel. All following abilities will use this element for their energy type. Genasi gain a +2 elemental damage bonus with Elemental Shot if they choose the same element as their heritage (stacking with the bonus from elemental shot).
Yet, when I received my first Elemental Archer level with my fire genasi, I was only doing 1 fire damage with my bow after choosing the fire aspect of Elemental Archer.
So, my question is which of the following happened?
1. The nwn2db site is simply wrong and I was working on faulty info
2. The nwn2db is right but there is a bug in the game that prevents it from working properly
3. The nwn2db site is right but the ability has been downgraded on this server for balance and I overlooked this
4. Everything is working properly but the bonus only shows up after I reach X number of Elem. Archer levels
5. Some other reason I am too feebleminded to consider
TIA for any answers!
Genasi damage bonus for Elem. Archer?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Zkenic
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 435
- Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:24 am
- Location: Minnesota
Re: Genasi damage bonus for Elem. Archer?
It is best to check our forum for any content that has been added. We removed genasi bonus to elemental archer to keep the class in the right balance to our server power. EA also only adds two elemental damage, rather than the original 5.
Khali - "Magic is supreme, in both its wonder and its terror. Cower before your superiors, or suffer."
Dhaot - "Hey, I'm older than he is..."
Dhaot - "Hey, I'm older than he is..."
-
Laenor
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:43 am
- Location: Paris, France
Re: Genasi damage bonus for Elem. Archer?
Actually, it would be quite cool to include the bonus againt, but only a +1 bonus.
There's quite few Genasi, and even less Genasi archer (since, for people archer = elf due to the AA class)
There's quite few Genasi, and even less Genasi archer (since, for people archer = elf due to the AA class)
Bragon Stonebender of the Ironfaars - Bodyguard
Donovan Felwithe - Arcanist Extraordinaire
Mordec Ravenblade - Plunderin' midget
Donovan Felwithe - Arcanist Extraordinaire
Mordec Ravenblade - Plunderin' midget