info on inactive player characters . . . ?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Tejas
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:53 pm

info on inactive player characters . . . ?

Unread post by Tejas »

I was wondering if there is a time limit for how long a character can be active before it's removed from the server. I logged on today (after about a week of absence) and all of characters are gone. Did I wait too long to log back on? Did I do something to get my chars deleted? And can I get them back? (One of them was a lvl 14 fighter named Shayn Westlyn)
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: info on inactive player characters . . . ?

Unread post by Luna »

PM me your bioware account.
I can try to dig them up.

We removed all characters that had not been saved after Feb 2010 (or maybe Jan 2010).

Our server vault was close to half a gig, so we had to trim it down.

It was becoming a chore to back it up and move the backup off the server.

Return to “Questions for DMs”