Pay Pal Is Up!

Moderator: Moderator

stevebarracuda
Recognized Donor
Posts: 849
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:25 am
Location: The itchy, scratchy recesses of your mind.

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by stevebarracuda »

Don't forget to donate! I just sent in 20 for this month. Keep up the good work staff.
User avatar
Gottmoerder
Posts: 373
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:44 am
Location: Finland

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Gottmoerder »

I've had so much fun over the last 6 months I had to donate 35€! (50USD)

Keep up the good work!
virtualangel
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:03 am

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by virtualangel »

Where is the link? I will throw in some cash, this server is great!
Virdian
Recognized Donor
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:17 am

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Virdian »

Chipped in 100.... thanks for maintaining such a great server!
scurvypirate15
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:17 am

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by scurvypirate15 »

well done chaps!
im currently job hunting but will be able to donate in the near future. love the server. very well done.
Laenor
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:43 am
Location: Paris, France

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Laenor »

Bucket + 10 more bucks inside = much love.
Randall
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 1:19 pm
Location: Maniwaki

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Randall »

Did a lil' donation as well. I'd give more if I was rich, but the thought is there. (-;

It's a thanks for all those free hours of fun, hehe.
User avatar
Rask
Recognized Donor
Posts: 512
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:34 pm
Location: Victoria, BC, Canada

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Rask »

I finally have some spare money that will be coming in tomorrow. Expect some incoming from me some time in the next day.
User avatar
Rask
Recognized Donor
Posts: 512
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:34 pm
Location: Victoria, BC, Canada

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Rask »

Donated a bit, $15. I'm a little tight on cash being a student, i'll donate another on my next payday at the end of the month. Hope it helps, i'll try to do it every month if i can make it. Cheers.
User avatar
Rask
Recognized Donor
Posts: 512
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:34 pm
Location: Victoria, BC, Canada

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Rask »

Another donation from me. Good work guys !
User avatar
Snarfy
Posts: 1430
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:14 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Snarfy »

Paid ya $20 a few days ago, LOVING the server.... if I give a $5 tip next time can you send a bolt of lightning down from the heavens to smite Griff? Please?
User avatar
Rask
Recognized Donor
Posts: 512
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:34 pm
Location: Victoria, BC, Canada

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Rask »

Another donation. Yippie.
Jprules123
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:37 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Jprules123 »

Where's the Paypal link ?
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Luna »

Jprules123 wrote:Where's the Paypal link ?
It's in the upper right hand corner of the forums.

Thanks for donations to!
Jprules123
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:37 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Jprules123 »

Ah, I couldn't find it in the post it said Papyal Link Removed. Ahah.


Anyway donated $35 now. ^^

Return to “Archive”