Role Playing Sessions
Moderators: Moderator, DM
-
Blackstaff101
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:02 pm
Role Playing Sessions
I plan to start conducting regular Role Playing sessions. I don't think its news to anyone that we all have groups of friends of that we play with when we log into Baldur's Gate. What I'm looking for are groups of 4 - 6 players who are interested in character development and maybe a little monster mashing. If this sounds like something your group would be interested in please respond here with the names of all members of the party. I hope that more than one or two groups will be interested in doing this and once I have some responses I will set up a time that is convenient for all involved. As more of these groups emerge I will be conducting a rotation so that no one group is getting more attention than another. Your characters stories are what will drive these events so please feel free to be creative, though there are of course limits. I'm anxious to get started telling your stories so please don't hesitate to ask me.
-
Relliknam
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 5:31 pm
Re: Role Playing Sessions
The Night-blades will partake. Consisting of 3 members, Durek (30) , shade(30) or Ashram(30) (my alt). A small branch of mercenary's who are only excited through adventure and death. the only things that fuel their existence is the horde's taken after a grouse battle or the heads of the champions they have defeated....
For the right price these men are willing to help or defeat any adventures...
For the right price these men are willing to help or defeat any adventures...
-
MightyHendal
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:03 pm
- Location: England
Re: Role Playing Sessions
I would like to sign up the ironfaars for your events, we usually travel in groups when more than one on and would be happy to take part
MightyHendal-Gullygan Ironfaar-Favoured Of Gorm Gulthyn,Chief Korgoths Ironfaar Captain
CorDell Ironfaar-Appraiser
Brannak Ironfaar-Cleric Of Moradin
Krackor Ironfaar-Ironfaar Defender
MightyHendal-Gullygan Ironfaar-Favoured Of Gorm Gulthyn,Chief Korgoths Ironfaar Captain
CorDell Ironfaar-Appraiser
Brannak Ironfaar-Cleric Of Moradin
Krackor Ironfaar-Ironfaar Defender
-
Blunkanthrust
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:39 am
- Location: UK
Re: Role Playing Sessions
I'll add onto Hendal with:
Azaghal Ironfaar
Azaghal Ironfaar
"…when you have stared long into the eyes of the Tarrasque and lived to tell the tale, I shall call you a warrior…"
- Randir, I, Worriers & Warriors. In: Codex Arcana.
- Randir, I, Worriers & Warriors. In: Codex Arcana.
-
Vaelis Darkstar
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:42 am
Re: Role Playing Sessions
Kharn walks up to the posting for adventurers wanted and signs his name. as he notices the request for addition members he mutters something about not having many friends, then he recalls a few acquaintances.... then writes in the appropriate line his response...
Name: Kharn
Specialty: melee combat
Additional contacts: maybe....
He then walks away with a sly grin and a sparkle in his bloodstone eyes...
Name: Kharn
Specialty: melee combat
Additional contacts: maybe....
He then walks away with a sly grin and a sparkle in his bloodstone eyes...
-
LordAdmiral
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:16 pm
Re: Role Playing Sessions
Need another Monk? Or an Orc?
Adral Valanar or...
Ergluk El Monog.
Adral Valanar or...
Ergluk El Monog.
Adral Valanar- Monk of the Old Order, former sorcerer. Wood Elf.
Ergluk El Monog- Gray Orc. Wizard, apprentice of Mistress Revas. (Vallie Revan)
Ergluk El Monog- Gray Orc. Wizard, apprentice of Mistress Revas. (Vallie Revan)
-
Dega
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:23 am
Re: Role Playing Sessions
Hello Blackstaff,
House Baendar is very interested in joining your event(s) and adding more depth(and power
) to our Drow House.
We have many characters, but our mains that we would like to work with are:
Charachter name (player name)
Cal Baendar (Pattu)
Jaspien Baendar (Wyrmling4334)
Naranek Baendar (Prometheus_Dega)
Torg Baendar (Torg013)
Thanks Blackstaff.
For the Glory of House Baendar!
http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16055
House Baendar is very interested in joining your event(s) and adding more depth(and power
We have many characters, but our mains that we would like to work with are:
Charachter name (player name)
Cal Baendar (Pattu)
Jaspien Baendar (Wyrmling4334)
Naranek Baendar (Prometheus_Dega)
Torg Baendar (Torg013)
Thanks Blackstaff.
For the Glory of House Baendar!
http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16055
Obedience Breeds Discipline, Discipline Breeds Unity, Unity Breeds Power, Power is Life
-
breteas
- Posts: 1444
- Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:15 am
Re: Role Playing Sessions
Srolling down the post. . . Bre knows -alot- of pc's IG. (european time)
*Not trolling, just saying, points up at "alot" *
*Grins*
Bre.
p.s. he's an idiot. *nod*
*Not trolling, just saying, points up at "alot" *
*Grins*
Bre.
p.s. he's an idiot. *nod*