Howdy folks, I would like to start running a series of alignment based quests. Levels are not a concern. Alignment adjustments might be a result of these quests which is why I am posting here and asking who is intrested. If you are, send me a PM with the alignment, name, and key back round, flaws, and strengths of the character in question.
Depending on who applies I cannot promise to get everyone, though we will have to see how it pans out
DM Kill's Events
Moderators: Moderator, DM
-
Rask
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 512
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:34 pm
- Location: Victoria, BC, Canada
Re: Alignment!
What do you mean by alignment change quests?...I dont really understand this...quests designed to change peoples alignments? Colour me confused. Dont all events have a chance to change your alignment depending on the DM?
Rennec Rokranon, Chosen of Helm, Retired for now
Isra Wynterborne, Necromancer Hunter
Rask, The Lich, Retired
S.Ravenpath, collector and author of tall tales.
Nathka Blacksand - Khazark of the Enclave
Richter Bedevere - The Reveler and enjoyer of fine wines
Isra Wynterborne, Necromancer Hunter
Rask, The Lich, Retired
S.Ravenpath, collector and author of tall tales.
Nathka Blacksand - Khazark of the Enclave
Richter Bedevere - The Reveler and enjoyer of fine wines
-
DM Kill
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:05 pm
Re: DM Kill's Events
Folks sorry I have been slow on the forum status concerning the Black Skull Orcs.
The IC threat at this point and time, the Orc threat has pulled back north of the city of Baldurs Gate. Their numbers, tactics, strengths and so on are greatly unknown to the general populace.
People who would like to take pro active steps concerning the orc threat are welcome to PM me their ideas, and I will do my best to adress each. If not. . .have no fear, you will be seeing them again!
The IC threat at this point and time, the Orc threat has pulled back north of the city of Baldurs Gate. Their numbers, tactics, strengths and so on are greatly unknown to the general populace.
People who would like to take pro active steps concerning the orc threat are welcome to PM me their ideas, and I will do my best to adress each. If not. . .have no fear, you will be seeing them again!
AKA
DM Mr. Pig
DM Mr. Pig