Why don't hellfire warlocks have flaming eyeballs? Nothing screams "Yes, I am the harbinger of evil" like flames shooting out of your eyeballs. I (no longer) play a warlock, but sweet baby jeebs give them something to work with.
For those unaware, the player gets to see the effects, but no one else does.
Oh... and hideous blow still blows. Better... but still blows. Wish it was an INSTANT (limited 1/turn) casting. But that is for another topic I suppose.
edited: general tone. It would look bad to guys that didn't already know me. Anywho, just saying that perhaps the best part of being a hellfire warlock.... is LOOKING like you are the harbinger of evil that you are.
Last edited by ragnarok1983 on Thu May 05, 2011 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paws "Paws rode a dragon once! Uhm. Scales are... uncomfortable. Learned value of saddle, yep-yep." Leo Hammersmitty Techsmith. Whhhhrrrzpt! Baldric BarringtonThe Politician (Died of starvation after a long torturous existence following him losing his career)
The tone of my post sucks (you know.. "typical Rags commentary"). I was just curious why those kick-arse visual effects don't appear to other players.
Part B: Let's get it to if possible. No sake being a left-hand to a fiend if you don't exude a certain aura of "One Bad Mutha-F*!"
Paws "Paws rode a dragon once! Uhm. Scales are... uncomfortable. Learned value of saddle, yep-yep." Leo Hammersmitty Techsmith. Whhhhrrrzpt! Baldric BarringtonThe Politician (Died of starvation after a long torturous existence following him losing his career)