Does these items have some special or good stats? Or just a custom appearance. I have seen and heard from quite fancy items which some guild members carry. Also I would to know are these RP rewards and what the guild has to do to earn such items?
Thank you.
Guild specific items.
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Gareut
- Posts: 470
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 2:17 pm
- Location: Unholy land of Finland
Guild specific items.
Infamous Captain Kalma Hellstorm - Gentleman of Fortune
On our pillage through the Sword Coast, We sail heartless under the flag of Piracy!
Krenal Vandree - The Black Wizards
I am them!
On our pillage through the Sword Coast, We sail heartless under the flag of Piracy!
Krenal Vandree - The Black Wizards
I am them!
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Guild specific items.
Generally they are no better than what you can find IG.
And a lot are +3.. so you can get +4 IG.
They can make stuff look how they want it to since it's their guild item.
And a lot are +3.. so you can get +4 IG.
They can make stuff look how they want it to since it's their guild item.