Sharess

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Eao
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 5:30 pm

Sharess

Unread post by Eao »

Does Sharess exist or does she not exist? I have half the people telling me that she is not a god and saying that X number of DMs agreed, but there is nothing on the forums to support that stance and FR wikia claims that she does exist pre Time of Troubles. Plus, she is selectable in the diety list whereas Kelemvor is not, which makes me think she is available as a choice.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Sharess

Unread post by Luna »

I think she does.
User avatar
Charraj
Posts: 2741
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:38 pm
Location: EST

Re: Sharess

Unread post by Charraj »

I think I heard at one point that Sharess does not exist yet, that she isn't known as Sharess at this point.
But I just researched it a bit, and I DO think she exists.
She begins to be influenced by Shar after the fall of Myth Drannor. It is during this time when she begins to be known as Sharess. This is all well before 1346, the year of this server.

See this little thread. http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12963

If I'm wrong, let me know! :D
Molly Longshot - Wheeee!
Sempo - Former butler, wandering priest
Mara - Paladin of Jergal
Tabby - Hedge witch, former bandit
Charraj Cain - Mystran. Dead.
DM Mister Rogers - It's such a good feeling to know that we're lifelong friends.
User avatar
rokranon
Posts: 997
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 12:55 pm
Location: Arkansas, United States

Re: Sharess

Unread post by rokranon »

Yes, during the ToT Sune released her from Shar's hold and Sharess renewed her ties to good. During our time however, she would be heavily influenced by the Dark Goddess and continuing to experiment with the darker side of pleasure. I can post the entry from Faiths and Pantheons if you like.
Sir Jonas Rokranon - Bio/History
Harwin Rokranon - Bio
DM Rokranon | DM Vindicator - Event Write-Ups (Retired)

Return to “Questions for DMs”