Was my god just been kind giving me 24hp on that last level?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

tfunke
Retired Staff
Posts: 2305
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 9:09 pm
Location: Australia- GMT+10

Was my god just been kind giving me 24hp on that last level?

Unread post by tfunke »

Ok. I'm a cleric/morninglord in game 6/3, respectively.
I have just leveled up my 3rd morninglord level (to level 9) and for some reason, on this last level up I was given 24hp!! Straight away I thought.. hmmm that seems oddly high.

*I have already bought this to the attention of Mister Rogers is it? He told me to come post it here*

The first and most obvious thing (as mister rogers asked me as well), is that perhaps i had a con buff at the time of the level up - not so.
The only buffs I did have however, I had received from my Temples (Beregost) shrine which gave me a temporary boosts to Wisdom and Intellgence.. no Constitution.
Perhaps the only other things worth mentioning, is that I took my sweet time leveing up that level. Took me a few minutes to decide on what feat i wanted... again I doubt that would have any effect on how much hp I would receive.

As it is... my Con is 14 by default. So with that in mind I should have the following-
60 HP from my Cleric levels (1d8+2)*6
24 HP from my Morninglord levels (1d6+2)*3...
=84.

Yet for some reason i have 94 total (after rest). Is this normal?
Per aspera ad astra

Return to “Questions for DMs”