Gameflies Downloads???

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

b00seven
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 12:30 pm

Gameflies Downloads???

Unread post by b00seven »

Is there anywhere I can download the files manually? I am trying to DL from the server, but I am in Brazil and have spotty internet service.... its good enough to play, but when I'm doing a 4 hour download through NWN2 servers, there is a good chance that I will loose connectivity at some point. Please post URL or link to where these files can be downloaded independently.

Thanks!
Dr. Zullo-Arcane scholar, Reader and Physician of Candlekeep: Retired?

Mortimer Doomscythe, Reaper of the Forgotten one

Ebenezer Thatch, Merchant and social climber
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Gameflies Downloads???

Unread post by Luna »

Try downloading the large hak files offline from here.
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11116

They go in /override/hak.

All the other files are fairly small that have to be downloaded, so that is usually enough to get people going who have problems with the auto-downloader.

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”