I've just used Sacred Vengeance on my Paladin in game. It does not work as described on the Wiki (which is how it works when I test it in my own module).
In my module, it lasts for 1 round and adds 2d10 Divine damage vs. Undead. Also, it was activated immediately, as a free action (like Rage is now). Additionally, I can see the number of uses I have on it (congruent to the Turn Undead uses) on the icon on my quickbar.
The version in BG seems to be different. It adds 2d6 Divine damage vs. Undead and lasted 8 rounds for me. Also, the visual appearance was different and it was not activated immediately, it costs a round of time like Divine Might or Shield. Furthermore, the icon on my quickbar does not display any figure indicating the number of uses I have left. I am led to believe that the feat in BG may last for 1 round + Charisma modifier (as I had a 24 Charisma) for a totoal of 8 rounds, but I would love if someone could confirm the inner-workings of the BG version of this feat.
Sacred Vengeance
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Sacred Vengeance
What is your module?
-
muffinFBSL
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:05 pm
Re: Sacred Vengeance
Just a handful of areas with a few spawns and items I whipped up. Hence, it uses rules unmodified by anything, it is in the original release state, and therefore Sacred Vengeance acts as you would find it on the Wiki. On the custom changes to this world, I couldn't find anything about it. Now, on the Wiki it says the 2d10 and instantaneous factor is a result of the 1.06 patch which may or may not be naturally in my version of the game, I'm not sure. Either way though, that doesn't account for the 8 round duration I am receiving in BG.
http://nwn2.wikia.com/wiki/Sacred_Vengeance
http://nwn2.wikia.com/wiki/Sacred_Vengeance