Yeah.. so I've been using the toolset for quite some time now and I've only just starting having an issue with trying to render anything correctly, or anything at all.. Either it be the terrain, armor models.. anything I cannot see them. I can see the wire frames, but no textures or terrain.
I do have an Nvidia card (GTX260) and I guess that some people have had similiar issues before , and using older drivers seemed to fix it for them. However, it doesn't for me.
I'd also like to mention that I have absolutely no problems when actually playing the game.. it's only in the toolset.
Anyone else have this issue recently? any ideas?
Stuff not rendering..
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
mar3usmc
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 663
- Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:53 am
Re: Stuff not rendering..
have you made sure that you don't have the wire frame setting set to true? Or basically look at that bar at the top that says Grid, Occlusion Grid, Collision, Suface Mesh, Baked, WIREFRAME, etc.. And make sure wireframe is not highlighted.
I'm the guy that kills you by using your own greed and stupidity against you while making you laugh about it.
Enjoy!
-
TokenOfLuck
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 2:58 pm
Re: Stuff not rendering..
. . . . /facepalmmar3usmc wrote:have you made sure that you don't have the wire frame setting set to true? Or basically look at that bar at the top that says Grid, Occlusion Grid, Collision, Suface Mesh, Baked, WIREFRAME, etc.. And make sure wireframe is not highlighted.
Duuurrr....
Thank you!
-
Rasael
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 8096
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:52 am
- Location: Leiden, Netherlands
Re: Stuff not rendering..
I can so imagine this happening! The toolset is as capricious as Umberlee sometimes