It might be a silly question, but, is hospitalers open for all divines?- Divine Spellcasting: Hospitalers gain new spells per day and an added level of effective spellcasting in the Cleric class. This spellcasting ability increase is gained at the levels 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, and 10.
Hospitaler Class - Is it Cleric Only?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Simian
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 am
- Location: On a Journey to the West
Hospitaler Class - Is it Cleric Only?
"Qítiān Dàshèng (齊天大聖)"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Hospitaler Class - Is it Cleric Only?
Should work for all.
I think again this is a case where your TLK is a bit on the older side.
It looks like the description was updated.
I think again this is a case where your TLK is a bit on the older side.
It looks like the description was updated.
..Divine Spellcasting: Hospitalers gain new spells per day and an added level of effective spellcasting in any divine casting class. This spellcasting ability increase is gained at the levels ...