Clarification on Divine/Arcane Feats

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Daemakon
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:11 am

Clarification on Divine/Arcane Feats

Unread post by Daemakon »

So I have been playing a Sorcerer/Paladin of Mystra because it seemed like a neat idea. Things have been tough my first few levels, what with arcane spell failure if I have armor on, and lots of dying if I have my armor off. Unfortunately I may have just realized something that may make things even harder. I have been alternating between Paladin and Sorcerer so far, but feats only happen every 3 levels. Do I have to be getting a level in Paladin right then to get a Divine feat like Divine Shield (which might help my armor problems) or be getting a level in Sorcerer to get a Metamagic feat? I sure hope not because that would make getting feats even more difficult. I don't think that's the way it works, but I could be wrong, or NWN2 or you guys might have changed things.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Clarification on Divine/Arcane Feats

Unread post by Luna »

yes, we left the divine feats how it is in the OC.
You have to get them with a paladin level up.

Return to “Questions for DMs”