Calendar, Date & Time Ratio

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

memoriesofprey
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 5:15 pm
Location: Texas

Calendar, Date & Time Ratio

Unread post by memoriesofprey »

Hi,

I was wondering if there was some sort of established ratio between real life time and in-game time. I noticed the toggle in-game shows something like 1390++ DR, and from what I've read on the forums, it seems to be closer to 1340-ish.

So, what year is it in-game and how long is a year out of character?

Thanks!
Ralston Dash - Ghost Writer, Connoisseur of Fine Foods, Student, and PHANTOM REPORTER.
DarkAerial2
Posts: 249
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:26 am
Location: United Kingdom, London

Re: Calendar, Date & Time Ratio

Unread post by DarkAerial2 »

The ratio is 1:1

So one RL day = one IG day.
"Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different?" - C.S. Lewis
Lanaya Gwentheloden - A Loyal, Wandering Soul
Retired [DM] DarkAerial

Return to “Questions for DMs”