New PC and Havent Logged for a Long Time
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Thorvyn
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:42 pm
New PC and Havent Logged for a Long Time
I upgraded my rig recently and haven't re-installed NWN2 until today. I was joensing for some BGSCC action the last week or so, so I got it back up and running. Anyways I'm downloading the mod right now, but I just cant wait because I'm worried, so I have to ask: With a new rig and install will all my characters be okay? I also haven't played in like a year. (give or take)
-
Katzenjammer
- Posts: 706
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 9:03 pm
Re: New PC and Havent Logged for a Long Time
Yes, your character is stored on the Server Vault, which is on the server itself. You don't have to worry about it, they should be there just as you left them.
"A man is only as old as the women he feels." -Groucho Marx.
-
Hydrocarbonated
- Posts: 1870
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:15 pm
Re: New PC and Havent Logged for a Long Time
If you haven't played in a very long time, Luna may have archived your characters due to inactivity. We've got a huge number of stored character files.
If you log in and find your vault empty, PM Luna with your Bioware account name and (ideally) the names of the characters you'd like restored. He can help you out.
If you log in and find your vault empty, PM Luna with your Bioware account name and (ideally) the names of the characters you'd like restored. He can help you out.
Arivain - A man of guts and bravery, after all.
Ward Williamson - "(expletive) insane."
Ward Williamson - "(expletive) insane."