Roaringshore
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
TheVoid
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 2107
- Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:59 pm
Re: Roaringshore
Roaringshore? Whats that? Oh you mean the map I finished a week ago?

-
Ivan38Rus
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 1417
- Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:44 pm
Re: Roaringshore
*Gives totally not homo bro-hug to TheVoid*
-
Randall
- Posts: 363
- Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 1:19 pm
- Location: Maniwaki
-
Gareut
- Posts: 470
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 2:17 pm
- Location: Unholy land of Finland
Re: Roaringshore
Three cheers for The Void!
Hip hip!
Huraay!
Hip hip!
Huraay!
Infamous Captain Kalma Hellstorm - Gentleman of Fortune
On our pillage through the Sword Coast, We sail heartless under the flag of Piracy!
Krenal Vandree - The Black Wizards
I am them!
On our pillage through the Sword Coast, We sail heartless under the flag of Piracy!
Krenal Vandree - The Black Wizards
I am them!
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: Roaringshore
It sometimes takes us a year and some change, but we do move ideas forward.
Props to Void and the build team for making this dusty old idea a reality.
They've been working on it for months now. It hasn't been easy. Void (the project leader), and anyone who's helped him out along the way, deserve all the praise and hugs you can give them!
They've been working on it for months now. It hasn't been easy. Void (the project leader), and anyone who's helped him out along the way, deserve all the praise and hugs you can give them!
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC-
Braithwaite
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:56 pm
Re: Roaringshore
Where can we find it?
my best,
Braithwaite
my best,
Braithwaite
"Excuse me Sir, Is this going to be a stand up fight or a Bug Hunt?"
-
FairVigil
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:59 pm
- Location: Fortress of Solitude
Re: Roaringshore
huge kudos to you all. as someone mentioned above as i saw the topic and read from the beginning and then noticed the date and wall like aw man/ then i saw voids post and was like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
-
ragnarok1983
- Posts: 551
- Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 3:24 pm
- Location: [troll/bot]
Re: Roaringshore
Good job guys... can't wait to check it out.
Paws "Paws rode a dragon once! Uhm. Scales are... uncomfortable. Learned value of saddle, yep-yep."
Leo Hammersmitty Techsmith. Whhhhrrrzpt!
Baldric BarringtonThe Politician (Died of starvation after a long torturous existence following him losing his career)
Leo Hammersmitty Techsmith. Whhhhrrrzpt!
Baldric Barrington
-
Gareut
- Posts: 470
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 2:17 pm
- Location: Unholy land of Finland
Re: Roaringshore
*Coughs.*
Infamous Captain Kalma Hellstorm - Gentleman of Fortune
On our pillage through the Sword Coast, We sail heartless under the flag of Piracy!
Krenal Vandree - The Black Wizards
I am them!
On our pillage through the Sword Coast, We sail heartless under the flag of Piracy!
Krenal Vandree - The Black Wizards
I am them!
-
TheVoid
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 2107
- Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:59 pm
Re: Roaringshore
working on a few interiors my work schedule has gotten busy so my time in the TS is pretty limited until next week.
-
dzidek1983
- Posts: 1248
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:02 am
- Location: Poland
Re: Roaringshore
*Coughs.**Coughs.**Coughs.* 
Hey, I just lost it, And this is crazy, But here's my login, So PM me, maybe?
-
TheVoid
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 2107
- Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:59 pm
Re: Roaringshore
Exterior luna is working on finishing it up with some content.
I am building the Broken Goblet and a tidal Sewer and a smuggler's cave.
I am going to refrain from adding screenshots so you can just find out when luna decides to add it.
I am building the Broken Goblet and a tidal Sewer and a smuggler's cave.
I am going to refrain from adding screenshots so you can just find out when luna decides to add it.
-
dzidek1983
- Posts: 1248
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:02 am
- Location: Poland
Re: Roaringshore
how brutalTheVoid wrote: I am going to refrain from adding screenshots so you can just find out when luna decides to add it.
is it planned in the update coming soon with the new areas?
Hey, I just lost it, And this is crazy, But here's my login, So PM me, maybe?
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: Roaringshore
We're putting a lot of focus on Roaringshore right now. Dev projects kind of lagged out over Spring, since we were short-staffed and our big name developers had school and work-related projects that they had to focus on.
We'll get this pushed out this summer though. Mark my words!
(But don't hold them against me if I'm wrong -- BUT I'M NOT WRONG! WE WILL GET THIS OUT SOON! YEAH! YEAH FOR VOID! YEAH FOR THE DEV TEAM! CHEER THEM ON!)
We'll get this pushed out this summer though. Mark my words!
(But don't hold them against me if I'm wrong -- BUT I'M NOT WRONG! WE WILL GET THIS OUT SOON! YEAH! YEAH FOR VOID! YEAH FOR THE DEV TEAM! CHEER THEM ON!)
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC-
Galaahd
- Posts: 216
- Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:39 pm
- Location: Ulthar, Novaragrad, Piedmont, Italy