Post-level 20 progression - Q for DM

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Veladra
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 10:08 am

Post-level 20 progression - Q for DM

Unread post by Veladra »

I understand there are issues about multiclassing after level 20...

I have a very 'old' character, Veladra, a level 23 sorcerer, who I would like to take into a new class. She has always had natural evil tendencies, (chaotic neutral) and believe that the palemaster class would be a perfect fit for her personality. If possible I would like to take her solely in that direction until level 30. Otherwise she will remain rather dull and pointless! :-).

Any thoughts welcome,

Thanks,
V
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Post-level 20 progression - Q for DM

Unread post by Luna »

Hi Veladra, you can take another class after level 20.

You just need to get DM permission.

Send a message to the "DM" group and "Associate DM" group and just explain to them why you want to take palemaster.
They will come back saying yes, no, or need more info.

Thanks

Return to “Questions for DMs”